Humio's Partners use Humio as a platform to support and improve their products and solutions, and provide custom integrations and professional services around installing and maintaining different offerings based on Humio.
Infrastructure technology providers integrating and supporting their solutions using Humio
- Integrated Network Visibility Solution for Security Professionals: Corelight and Humio's integrated solution helps companies manage security threats and gain visibility across a company's entire network. Humio's instant, streaming search capabilities coupled with simple per-sensor pricing options makes it a perfect compliment for Corelight and open source Bro users.
- Humio drives real-time observability for Lightbend Fast Data Platform to enable customers to ingest large data volumes efficiently on-prem. The integration delivers a complimentary On-Prem log management solution to provide deeper context, visualization, and real-time analysis.
- LimaCharlie is a real-time, cross-platform endpoint detection and response solution delivered as a serverless utility. LimaCharlie provides limitless scalability with no infrastructure for you to maintain. Reduce complexity and gain all the capabilities of cutting edge detection and response. A reliable solution that provides endpoint telemetry, detection and response capability along with optional long-term storage.
- Humio powers a new Syntax Managed Cloud Threat Security Solution with real-time ability to monitor, alert, and investigate compromises. Reduce complexity and cost while decreasing credential theft by enabling real-time detection and response to active breaches.
Providing consulting services for the integration and implementation of Humio
- As experts in Cloud Native strategy and technology, Container Solutions support clients with cloud migrations. Their diverse team of experts is equipped with a broad range of cloud native skills, with a focus on data processing and microservices. Container Solutions maintains offices in the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Switzerland, and Germany.
- OpenCredo is a pragmatic, hands-on consultancy specialising in high-quality technical solutions across Cloud, Data Engineering, and Application Architecture. They have deep technical expertise in emerging styles of application delivery and infrastructure automation and are based in London, UK.
- Spantree is a small and nimble boutique consultancy delivering intelligent, high-quality software solutions for the web. They understand the challenging nature of working with legacy code, and prefer an evolutionary and iterative approach to software design, focusing on high-value enhancements in favor of wholesale reengineering. Therefore, testing early in the cycle in evangelised to ensure software quality and boost developer productivity.
- Trifork is a leading, full-service supplier of high-quality, custom-built applications and end-to-end solutions. They practice a lean approach to support each phase of the project life-cycle from idea creation, development, and to ongoing maintenance and support. Trifork delivers solutions for the educational, finance, public, healthcare, manufacturing and telecom industries.