Humio's Partners use Humio as a platform to support and improve their products and solutions, and provide custom integrations and professional services around installing and maintaining different offerings based on Humio.
Infrastructure technology providers integrating and supporting their solutions using Humio
- Founded by the team that built Apache Kafka®, Confluent builds an event streaming platform that enables companies to easily access data as real-time streams.
- Integrated Network Visibility Solution for Security Professionals: Corelight and Humio's integrated solution helps companies manage security threats and gain visibility across a company's entire network. Humio's instant, streaming search capabilities coupled with simple per-sensor pricing options makes it a perfect compliment for Corelight and open source Bro users.
- Demisto is the only Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) platform that combines security orchestration, incident management, and interactive investigation to serve security teams across the incident lifecycle. With Demisto, security teams can standardize processes, automate repeatable tasks and manage incidents across their security product stack to improve response time and analyst productivity.
- Instana is a fully automatic Application Performance Monitoring (APM) solution that makes it easy to visualize and manage the performance of your business applications and services. The only APM solution built specifically for cloud-native microservice architectures, Instana leverages automation and AI to deliver immediate actionable information to DevOps. For developers, Instana’s AutoTrace™ technology automatically captures context, mapping all your applications and microservices without continuous additional engineering.
- Humio drives real-time observability for Lightbend Fast Data Platform to enable customers to ingest large data volumes efficiently on-prem. The integration delivers a complimentary On-Prem log management solution to provide deeper context, visualization, and real-time analysis.
- LimaCharlie is a real-time, cross-platform endpoint detection and response solution delivered as a serverless utility. LimaCharlie provides limitless scalability with no infrastructure for you to maintain. Reduce complexity and gain all the capabilities of cutting edge detection and response. A reliable solution that provides endpoint telemetry, detection and response capability along with optional long-term storage.
- In an always-on world, teams trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a perfect digital experience to their customers, every time. PagerDuty is the central nervous system for a company’s digital operations. We identify issues and opportunities in real time and bring together the right people to respond to problems faster and prevent them in the future. From digital disruptors to Fortune 500 companies, over 12,000 businesses rely on PagerDuty to help them continually improve their digital operations—so their teams can spend less time reacting to incidents and more time building for the future.
- SignalFx, the only real-time cloud monitoring platform for infrastructure, microservices, and applications, collects and analyzes metrics and traces across every component in your cloud environment. Built on a massively scalable streaming architecture, SignalFx applies advanced analytics and data-science-directed troubleshooting to let operators find the root cause of issues in seconds.
- Humio powers a new Syntax Managed Cloud Threat Security Solution with real-time ability to monitor, alert, and investigate compromises. Reduce complexity and cost while decreasing credential theft by enabling real-time detection and response to active breaches.
- cPacket Networks delivers visibility you can trust through network monitoring and packet brokering solutions to solve today’s biggest network challenges. Our cutting-edge technology enables network and security teams to proactively identify issues in real-time before negatively impacting end-users. Only cPacket inspects all the packets delivering the right data to the right tools at the right time and provides detailed network analytics dashboards. Whether you need greater network visibility for security tools or performance monitoring tools, our solutions are designed to overcome scalability issues and reduce troubleshooting time. The result: increased security, reduced complexity, with lower costs, and a faster ROI. Based in Silicon Valley, CA, cPacket enables organizations around the world to keep their business running. Leading enterprises, service providers, healthcare organizations, and governments rely on cPacket solutions for improved agility, higher performance, and greater efficiency. Learn more at www.cpacket.com, the cPacket blog, or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Providing consulting services for the integration and implementation of Humio
- As experts in Cloud Native strategy and technology, Container Solutions support clients with cloud migrations. Their diverse team of experts is equipped with a broad range of cloud native skills, with a focus on data processing and microservices. Container Solutions maintains offices in the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Switzerland, and Germany.
- OpenCredo is a pragmatic, hands-on consultancy specialising in high-quality technical solutions across Cloud, Data Engineering, and Application Architecture. They have deep technical expertise in emerging styles of application delivery and infrastructure automation and are based in London, UK.
- Spantree is a small and nimble boutique consultancy delivering intelligent, high-quality software solutions for the web. They understand the challenging nature of working with legacy code, and prefer an evolutionary and iterative approach to software design, focusing on high-value enhancements in favor of wholesale reengineering. Therefore, testing early in the cycle in evangelised to ensure software quality and boost developer productivity.
- Trifork is a leading, full-service supplier of high-quality, custom-built applications and end-to-end solutions. They practice a lean approach to support each phase of the project life-cycle from idea creation, development, and to ongoing maintenance and support. Trifork delivers solutions for the educational, finance, public, healthcare, manufacturing and telecom industries.