Humio Adds Streaming Log Management Capabilities at Scale to IBM Cloud Pak for Multicloud Management
Observability is crucial for organizations running hybrid multicloud environments. This collaboration enables businesses of all sizes to gain instant visibility into their distributed systems while amplifying the IBM Cloud Pak for Multicloud Management at the operational level.
Humio is proud to join the IBM Cloud Pak for Multicloud Management to make its advanced log management platform available as an out-of-the-box service for IBM Cloud customers. Organizations can achieve observability for their hybrid cloud systems and modern-day applications.
“As they enter the next chapter of the cloud journey, businesses want a hybrid multicloud approach so they can manage their entire IT infrastructure, on and off-premises and across different clouds in a way that is simple, consistent and integrated,” said Evaristus Mainsah, General Manager of IBM Cloud Pak Ecosystem, IBM. “IBM Cloud Paks offer enterprises a cloud-native solution to quickly move core business applications to any cloud in a secure way. Clients are benefiting from a broad ecosystem of complementary services and technology, and the use of Humio with IBM Cloud Pak for Multicloud Management provides additional visibility and observability.”
Keeping up with today’s complex environments can overwhelm even well-staffed IT teams, especially since traditional log management tools present significant incremental costs, data storage problems, and search challenges. By providing an out-of-the-box experience for IBM and Humio customers, the IBM Cloud Pak for Multicloud Management solves these pain points.
Running on Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform, the IBM Cloud Pak for Multicloud Management provides consistent visibility, governance and automation from on premises to the edge. Enterprises gain capabilities such as multicluster management, event management, application management and infrastructure management. IBM’s best-in-class data visualization and ability to select, organize and analyze all of your data on one platform enhanced with the addition of Humio's streaming data analytics gives users instant visibility into security threats or issues affecting system health.
“Observability is crucial for organizations running hybrid Cloud or multi-Cloud environments, and we are thrilled to help enable businesses of all sizes to gain instant visibility of all of their data at scale through our unlimited pricing plan that removes the single biggest barrier to effective log management: the cost of collecting enough data to make the effort worthwhile,'' said Morten Gram, EVP at Humio. “The collaboration with IBM further validates Humio’s technology and allows us to expand our reach to provide even more customers across the globe with our purpose-build log management platform.”
Benefits of deploying Humio in the IBM Cloud Pak for Multicloud Management include:
- Real-time visibility across all systems, equipment, and applications for greater security and quicker root-cause analysis and incident response times
- More efficient use of infrastructure and computing resources with a competitive cost structure to allow organizations to log everything without worry
- Easy scalability as your organization grows
- Observability into production workloads for hybrid cloud and multicloud customers
- Available as a service or on premise, running securely behind clients’ firewalls on Red Hat OpenShift
- Accelerate the time to resolution with real-time alerts on key services
- Fewer issues and improved app performance help companies gain and keep a competitive advantage
- Real-time analysis and blazing fast searches enabled by index-free technology
- Reduces the complexity and cost often experienced with traditional log management solutions
- All services available under one coterminous contract
For more details on how Humio and IBM are delivering improved data visibility, please visit https://humio.com/ibm-cloud. If you’re attending KubeCon San Diego, visit us at booth #SE42 to see a demo and learn more.
Learn more about Humio’s future-ready capabilities by reading the Humio Scalability Benchmark.